Prima Finance LLC is looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Senior Accountant to join its team.
– Perform client organizations’ accounting records maintenance;;
– Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations;
– Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations;
– Responsible for preparing and submitting reports;
– Perform tax, duty and other payments-related functions to state and community budgets.
– Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
– Knowledge of Armenian Software, E-invoicing and MS Office;
– At least 2 years of professional experience in accounting and finance;
– Knowledge of the RA tax legislation and International Accounting Standards (IFRS) is desired;
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
– Ability to meet tight deadlines;
– High sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title “Accountant” in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 December 2018